Beanstack allows you to:
- Keep track of all family members’ Reading Logs online in one place.
- Log reading from home or on the go.
- Participate in Summer Reading online activities.
- Read and write book Reviews.
- Account Creator A parent may sign up as the “Account Creator” and add children as “Readers”. Both the “Account Creator” and “Reader” will use the same sign-in information.
- Account Creator: Your first name, last name, age (programs are age based), and a password are required for registration.
- Beanstack will ask if you would like to register another adult or child
Now you’re ready start exploring Beanstack!
Getting to Know the Program:
At the top of the page you will see several links.
Readers are welcomed to join the ‘Imagine Your Story’ summer reading challenge based on their ages.
Fun online badges are awarded when complete an activity or meet a reading goal.
Readers may write Reviews! Reviews are seen by everyone using Beanstack, but only the Account Creator’s first name and last initial will be seen. Readers other than the Account Creator are ‘Kid Reader’
If you want your last initial to be removed, your account can be edited to remove your last name.
Lists what books the Reader has logged already.
You type in the title and Beanstack will find the cover! Fun!
Allows for easy switching between all Reader’s accounts.
- Click on the button when you are ready to log reading or activities.
- If an account has more than one Reader, choose the appropriate Reader’s account.
If you have any questions, please contact the library and we will be happy to assist you!
Holly Iannucci, Children’s and Youth Services Librarian
Phone: (781) 293-2271
General Library: email@example.com
Thank you for exploring Beanstack!